- Description : An overview of the Trailer Mounted Twin Toilets
- 1300ENSUITES Suppliers : Available from these 1300ENSUITES suppliers
- Image Gallery : See Outside, Inside and Where it has been used...
- Specifications : Dimensions, Layout, Accessories
- Site Requirements : Access, Power, Water
Product Length 4200 mm
Product Width 2300 mm
Product Height 2800 mm
Product Weight 1200 kg (dry weight)
Product Weight 1800 kg (wet wight)
The twin toilet is solar powered; however, it also has a battery and electrical connection if required. It is a self-sufficient unit and does not require the water, septic or sewer system on the property.
The twin toilet features porcelain toilets, a hand basin and a mirror for those last minute checks! Perfect for garden weddings, outdoor events and vineyard concerts! A twin toilet would be suitable for about 70 to 80 persons comfortably for a 6 to 8 hour event.
All units are subject to availability. A signed hire agreement and a deposit payment secures your hire.
- NSW - Newcastle : Contact Us
- NT - Darwin : Contact Us
- SA - Adelaide : Contact Us
- SA - Port Adelaide : Contact Us
- SA - Salisbury North : Contact Us
- SA - Modbury : Contact Us
- Standard sink unit with pillar tap
- Standard dust bin unit
- Mirror – 600 x 400 x 4mm
- Sensor soap dispenser
- 2 roll toilet paper holder
- Sensor cut hand towel dispenser.
- Exhaust Fan
- Nil x Power Points
- 2 x Aluminium Steps : Hinged Platform Design
- 2 x Stainless Steel Grab Handles : At each entry door
- Lockable centre compartmentdoor access : on both sides
- Lockable filter / pump access: located at front
- Non-Slip Floor
- Adequate Access :
- Height : 3m (approx)
- Width : 5m (approx)
- Length : 10m (approx)
- Location : Level Ground to position the Twin Toilet Mobile Bathroom
- Similar to a caravan or camper van
- Power : 220VAC input
- Also suitable for sites using Portable Generators
- Auxiliary Battery (Battery Monitor - With Housing)
- Lights :
- 1 x exterior light (12V)
- 1 x fluorescent/ LED per cubicle (12V)
- Council Restrictions
- None apply if on owners own property
- A permit may be required from your local council for specific areas such as public places.
- The customer needs to organise the council permits.
- Care of Duty
- Onus is on customer or a forfeit of bond may occur.
- Must be located AWAY from Flames, Fire and significant sources of heat.
- Foreign objects placed in the toilet can cause blockage or damage
Ask us about any special requirements you may have.