- Description : An overview of the SlimLine Portable Ensuite
- 1300ENSUITES Suppliers : Available from these 1300ENSUITES suppliers
- Image Gallery : See Outside, Inside and Where it has been used...
- Specifications : Dimensions, Layout, Accessories
- Site Requirements : Access, Power, Water
Product Width 900mm
Product Height 2000mm
Product Weight number kg (dry weight)
Product Weight number kg (wet wight)
The Slimline Portable Ensuite is a compact version of the 1300ENSUITES full size Mobile Bathroom. Having all the luxury features of the full size Mobile Bathroom, the Slimline Portable Ensuite is designed for flexibility and to be easily positioned in places where the Mobile Bathroom can't fit.
Ideal for low or narrow access sites, the Slimline Portable Ensuite is simply pushed under carports and garages or up pathways beside houses into back yards with the only requirement being a smooth solid pavement.
The Pop-Up Roof extends to give a full sized and convenient portable ensuite where and when you need it.
- ACT - Canberra : Contact Us
- NSW - Newcastle : Contact Us
- NSW - Windsor : Contact Us
- NSW - Moorebank : Contact Us
- NT - Darwin : Contact Us
- QLD - Townsville : Contact Us
- VIC - Bendigo : Contact Us
- VIC - Melbourne : Contact Us
- VIC - Warrnambool : Contact Us
- SA - Adelaide : Contact Us
- SA - Port Adelaide : Contact Us
- SA - Salisbury North : Contact Us
- SA - Modbury : Contact Us
- WA - Perth : Contact Us
- Pop-Up roof and very compact dimensions
- No Onboard Tanks. No Chemocals. No Smells
- Internal Dimensions :
- Width : 900mm
- Length : 1800mm
- Height : 2100mm (Roof Extended)
- External Dimensions :
- Width : 900mm
- Length : 2250mm
- Height : 2000mm (Roof Closed)
- Weight :
- Exhaust Fan
- Power Points
- Adequate Access :
- Height : 2300mm (approx)
- Width : 1200mm (approx)
- Length : 1200mm (approx)
- Delivery Trucks
- 7m long x 2.4m wide
- Location : Level Ground to position the Mobile Bathroom
- Similar to a caravan or camper van
- Power : 2 standard 10A power points for
- Lights and Heater (where available)
- 50litre electric hot water service
- Lights :
- Flourescent Light over Vanity and
- Natural Light through Pop-Up Roof
- Water : Mains pressure water from a domestic garden tap.
- Tank water can be used (Gravity Feed or Pump)
- Waste Disposal : Sewer IPO Outlet or Septic Connection Point
- Can be up to 50 metres away from the SlimLine Portable Ensuite
- Weight : 700Kg (50Kg Ball Weight)
- Council Restrictions
- None apply if on owners own property
- A permit may be required from your local council for specific areas such as public places.
- The customer needs to organise the council permits.
- Care of Duty
- Onus is on customer or a forfeit of bond may occur.
- Must be located AWAY from Flames, Fire and significant sources of heat.
- Foreign objects placed in the toilet can cause blockage or damage
Ask us about any special requirements you may have.