- Description : An overview of the Onsite Portable Bathroom
- 1300ENSUITES Suppliers : Available from these 1300ENSUITES suppliers
- Image Gallery : See Outside, Inside and Where it has been used...
- Specifications : Dimensions, Layout, Accessories
- Site Requirements : Access, Power, Water
Product Width 2200 mm
Product Height 2400 mm
Product Weight number kg (dry weight)
Product Weight number kg (wet wight)
The Onsite Bathroom is a fully sized portable bathroom with the look and feel of a luxury bathroom you have come to expect from 1300ENSUITES. Designed and manufactured in Windsor, the Onsite Ensuite can be customised to suite your needs.
Built rugged enough for mining camps and remote areas, the Happy Jacks enure almost any terrain can be made suitable for the Onsite Ensuite. From uneven grounds to the softest grass lawns, the Onsite Ensuite will be stable and secure for you and your guests.
Luxury appointments and durable components make this a stand-out unit. The Onsite Ensuite is one of few units in Australia to have no on-board holding tanks - so no unpleasant odors. An on-board macerator pump reduces the wastes and moves it away from the en suite, your event and guests.
- ACT - Canberra : Contact Us
- NSW - Newcastle : Contact Us
- NSW - Windsor : Contact Us (Manufacturer)
- NSW - Moorebank : Contact Us
- NT - Darwin : Contact Us
- QLD - Townsville : Contact Us
- SA - Adelaide : Contact Us
- SA - Port Adelaide : Contact Us
- SA - Salisbury North : Contact Us
- SA - Modbury : Contact Us
- WA - Perth : Contact Us
- Width : 2200mm
- Height : 2400mm
- Length : 1800mm
- Weight :
- Domestic Dual Flush toilet
- 50 litre, digitally controlled gas hot water service
- Spacious full sized shower
- Happijac levelling control system suitable for uneven ground, steep drive ways and other challenging locations.
- Unique macerating waste treatment system
- External light
- Window and skylight
- Exhaust fan and power point
- Ideal for standard sized house blocks, remote locations and uneven terrain
- Simple to install using flexible connections
- Adequate Access
- Width : 2500mm ( confirm when enquiring )
- Height : 2100mm ( confirm when enquiring )
- Length : 2700mm ( confirm when enquiring )
- Relatively Level Ground to position the Onsite Bathroom
- More flexibility than a caravan or camper van
- Power : 2 standard 10A power points for
- Lights and Heater (where available)
- 50litre electric hot water service
- Water : Mains pressure water from a domestic garden tap.
- Tank water can be used (Gravity Feed or Pump)
- Waste Disposal : Sewer IPO Outlet or Septic Connection Point
- Can be up to 50 metres away from the Onsite Mobile Bathroom
- Weight :
- Council Restrictions
- None apply if on owners own property
- A permit may be required from your local council for specific areas such as public places.
- The customer needs to organise the council permits.
- Care of Duty
- Onus is on customer or a forfeit of bond may occur.
- Must be located AWAY from Flames, Fire and significant sources of heat.
- Foreign objects placed in the toilet can cause blockage or damage
Ask us for any special requirements you may have.